Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

09 Gli for sale

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  1stvwgli 
#1 ·
Selling my Gli. Bought it with rebuilt title due to a light driver front hit. Has been repaired to within 1.21 mm brand-new tires every option other than leather and navigation. Has sunroof heated seats with the tweet interior six disc changer satellite radio just tuned up and got a brand-new intake from Volkswagen needs absolutely nothing the car is almost flawless only 66,000 miles with a six speed manual transmission dealer said car books for 13 four with the title they said around 10 I'm going to list it for sale for 9500 or best offer. Has monster mats runs perfect drives perfect looks perfect text 330-3530149. Located in Canton Ohio near the Pro football Hall of Fame and willing to drive to meet you clear title in hand.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
66k is way too early for timing belt and water pump. i dont think vw even recommends until at least 75k. and even that is crazy. 100-125k is totally acceptable. if vw cant get a car to last 66k on a single timing belt and water pump. buy a different car. any other car.

#8 ·
Was the car was just in Kempthorne Volkswagen months ago it got a new intake manifold under warranty because the fuse panel replacement under warranty and I told them to do any maintenance that was required at this time and there was no mention of the timing belt if I'm not mistaken at the 75 to 85,000 mile service so will need to get square on your facts before you spout off the needs done and 66,000 miles thank you

#9 ·
I was always under the impression that the timing belt and water pump needs to be done at 60k, if you want to snap a timing belt going 80 because you didn't do your routine maintenance then it's your call, but I'll follow the recommended services

good luck with sale, I wouldn't buy a ticking time bomb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.