Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1990 jetta for sale. I bought the car in hopes of fixing it up and doing an engine swap to either a 16v or a vr6. But seeing as how I have no time with my work and side jobs im not able to get it any where near that point. I have replaced the timing belt inlet housing for the radiator. its got pretty good tires on it. Stock steelies cracked windshield. the engine is solid no problems there. The suspension is shot needs cv axels and the output shaft seals. The exhaust is in good condition the interior is about a 5/6-10. I change the oil every month with 10-40 middle class diesel oil. Just installed a new block heater it cost about 50$i got the best one I could. I also replaced the front grill the old one was broken so its now a badgless grill. The cooling system has been flushed. I have been doing my best to keep it up. Im wanting to get 1000$ out of it. Ill get pictures posted up a bit later once im off work. The price is obo. I really need this car gone I hate to see it go I just don't have time for it. No reasonable offer turned down.
Edit http://jettajunkie.com/vw-jetta/showthread.php?32313-Just-bought-a-MKii
Theres the pics hasnt changed at all looks wise other than a badgless grill and runs better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts