Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1991 MK2 Jetta GL, !!! NEW PICS!!!!California ed. Green 4dr

I have up for sale a 1991 jetta GL. it is a 1.8 sohc, has 213xxx, replaced head gasket, had the head polished.replaced all upper seals and cpl pulleys,and belts at the time of the head gasket replacement. regular tune-ups, has a lot of replaced parts, RUNS BUT STARTED OVERHEATING ON RECENT TRIP. STILL OVERHEATS.:mad: I really like this car just don't know what is exactly wrong with it so don't know what to buy. on top of this im am going to school and don't have the time or money to put into it along with no garage as i live in an apartment. has done me good. hate to see it go. this would make for an excellent parts car or better, a project. I also have speakers that were in it (2- alpine type-r 6x9s with 2 tweeters in each one, 2 alpine type-r 6", 2 alpine type-r tweeters( in front doors along with 2 pioneer 4") and a 90's pioneer deck that i will leave in for the right price. sounds amazingly clear!!!!!!!!!!! clearly make out every symbol and lyric along with the whole range or sound except for sub.ASKING $1500 obo I am located in Sacramento, will prob. have to tow due to overheating. will try to post pictures. Interested parties can text or call (916) 995-8219. ask for Rene, thanks for looking.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have done some troubleshooting and i am 95% sure it is the water pump. not a hard fix if you know what you are doing. i am still willing to sell, however if it doesn't go soon i'm going to keep it. thanks.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts