Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I love modding vehicles, haven't looked much into the MKiii jettas, wondering if there's any way to easily increase horse power noticeably in a '95, im looking at buying one, not sure the trim package as there's no badges on the car but i do know its the 2.0, guy only wants 400

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
13,679 Posts
yes it's possible but the VR one is more easily modifiable to increase the horsepower on the mkiii

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it's possible but the VR one is more easily modifiable to increase the horsepower on the mkiii
Cant do an engine swap as i dont have the space, i was told the MK4 intake manifold boosts power, was wondering if a 1.8t exhaust manifold will bolt up as i know someone with a wrecked passat i was thinking about pulling parts off of

·
Super Moderator
13,679 Posts
well that's a ton of info to go off of, so just a exhaust manifold off a passat no, it won't fit

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car only has 80k miles (atleast what the odometer reads not sure if theres a way to trick it or not) so thinking about trying to fix whats wrong with it and resell it to make a profit

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
According to the title it is the celebratory addition so not sure what the difference is between it and the regular ones

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well that's a ton of info to go off of, so just a exhaust manifold off a passat no, it won't fit
Its a 1995 jetta celebration edition 2.0 5speed bone stock aside from wheels
, first thing imma do is lower it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts