Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got in the GTI Grille kit today which I got off ebay for $139, pretty cheap. Still need the emblem and fog lights though :( Thought the OEM grille emblem would fit on it but it doesnt!! Anyways just wanted to post my before and after dont see to many blue mkv's with the gti grille, well i havent.... Let me know what you think and what else I should do to make it look cleaner, im new to this and the grille was a pretty big deal, made the car look smoother.

Seriously though! Let me know what other cool things i can do, like i said im new to the car mod exspecially VW.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Motor vehicle

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks good man. I'm surprised it was so cheap for all hose grilles.

Are you able to remove the GTI emblem?

After this I would definetely look into getting a suspension and some other little things like tints and some LED license plate/interior lighs.

I sell a plate and interior light kit on my site for a pretty cheap price, you can check them out here:

MKV Jetta interior and license plate kit

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good man. I'm surprised it was so cheap for all hose grilles.

Are you able to remove the GTI emblem?

After this I would definetely look into getting a suspension and some other little things like tints and some LED license plate/interior lighs.

I sell a plate and interior light kit on my site for a pretty cheap price, you can check them out here:

MKV Jetta interior and license plate kit
Yes i can remove emblem, just havent yet not sure how to do it and it seemed easy to break the clips. Started doing the interior with leds, questions?"the 2 red leds that shine down on the console are those replaceable? Def going to check the site out seeings i need to finish ordering my leds.. thanks guys

·
Registered
57 Posts
The 2 red LEDs in the overhead console are not replaceable. They are soldered onto the circuit board.

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
whats ironic is that over in the gti forums all the guys want to do jetta conversions lol.
looks great man! you gonna get a black or chrome emblem?
I think it's a hole thing of just changing the look to something different but stock on something else if you know what I mean

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
Depends, my car now sits on black bbs' and it doesmt look half bad
true tell you what I'll re-state it, it wont look bad it just wont look as good if they weren't black

I dunno I'm just not a big fan of the black wheels, BUT don't get me wrong it can be pulled off if done with the correct color scheme

·
Registered
77 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.