Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slow leak in front passenger side around the oil pan. It’s not dark fluid like oil, and doesn’t appear to have color at all really. When I look under the front end there appears to be “moisture” around the edges of oil pan. Any suggestions on what to look for and should I be concerned? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you see the leak in the floor or mostly around the surface of the oil pan? As far as I know, windshield fluid or antifreeze lives on that side of town. I had a weird Wwasher tank leak/puncture around 35k with no known damage whatsoever to it. So now I only fill it up 1/3 and issue solved; much cheaper.
Hopefully this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you see the leak in the floor or mostly around the surface of the oil pan? As far as I know, windshield fluid or antifreeze lives on that side of town. I had a weird Wwasher tank leak/puncture around 35k with no known damage whatsoever to it. So now I only fill it up 1/3 and issue solved; much cheaper.
Hopefully this helps.
The “puddle” is on the ground, but it’s not very big and only seems to occur briefly after driving. It has no color but has a sheen to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts