Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

2006 GLI 6-speed, Silver, 201k, CC wheels, clean CarFax, STOCK!, Daytona, $4250.00

FS: 
1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Skimmer0220 
#1 ·
2006 GLI 6-speed, 2.0 FSI, Reflex Silver, 201k, New Bilsteins, 2012 CC 17x8 wheels, clean CarFax showing a succession of dealer servicing, RARE STOCK CONDITION!!! ;), Cloth interior, sunroof, condition very good for a car with 201k. Some minor issues I'll discuss with you by phone or in person but nothing that will keep you from driving it home wherever you live... Clean Florida Title although car came from NJ. Car is in Orange City, FL about 20min south of Daytona down I-4. Some things have come up and I need to sell. $4444.44 (bring exact change... ;D) I can also coordinate with your shipper if you want to go that route. Refer to the craigslist ad HERE for lots more info and pics.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Black Volkswagen

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: 2006 GLI 6-speed, Silver, 201k, CC wheels, clean CarFax, STOCK!, Daytona, $4444.4

Car is still available. Lowered price to $4250. Visit new link HERE. I took it to Daytona just the other day. I'm almost ready to pull it off the market... :)

PS: I would have edited my original post but didn't see a way how... Mods?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.