Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right so I have a MK4 Jetta and as we know its stock 5x100 , well the wheels I'm looking at are 4x100, there are no adapters that I can buy.
What exactly would need to be done to swap the whole assembly to a 4x100 set up?

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
She should get these instead.

·
Registered
205 Posts
All right so I have a MK4 Jetta and as we know its stock 5x100 , well the wheels I'm looking at are 4x100, there are no adapters that I can buy.
What exactly would need to be done to swap the whole assembly to a 4x100 set up?
They actually are available, but stupid ridiculous expensive. My boys at Volkswagen Racing in the UK located them for me. $600 USD and that was my wholesale cost. Expect to pay waaaaay more than that in the retail world.

·
Super Moderator
13,682 Posts
They actually are available, but stupid ridiculous expensive. My boys at Volkswagen Racing in the UK located them for me. $600 USD and that was my wholesale cost. Expect to pay waaaaay more than that in the retail world.
Do you guys offer vwr parts?

·
Registered
205 Posts
dang, I want a set of VWR brakes
[agree] Let me contact them and see if there is anything laying around or in the works. The rumor from across the pond is that they are looking at bringing a facility stateside. No word as to exactly where yet, but I've got a pretty good idea. :coolsmiley::-X

·
Super Moderator
13,682 Posts
[agree] Let me contact them and see if there is anything laying around or in the works. The rumor from across the pond is that they are looking at bringing a facility stateside. No word as to exactly where yet, but I've got a pretty good idea. :coolsmiley::-X
Even if they do I don't have the cash now for them there something like 2k+

1 - 12 of 12 Posts