Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Advance notice for future sale of upgraded 2010 black Jetta TDI Cup Edition

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  DSG_fan 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

I want to give anyone reading this post advance notice that I will be putting my black 2010 Jetta TDI Cup Edition up for sale on the forums later this year as the release of the 2015 Golf R nears. As you can tell from the previous sentence, I will be replacing my TDI Cup Edition with a 2015 Golf R, so I cannot sell it until the Golf R is on sale, hopefully around January 2015. However, in the meantime, I wanted to let anyone that is interested in a limited edition Jetta TDI Cup Edition know that one will be coming up for sale in the near future. Anyone that is interested is more than welcome to send me a private message, and I can tell you all about the upgrades that I have done to it, keep you updated as the time nears for me to sell it, and whatever else you want to know!

The car and I are currently in Indianapolis, IN where I am a college student, but I am originally from Northfield, IL, which is just north of Chicago, so if you are near that area as well, feel free to express your interest. As a matter of fact, the dealership where I will be buying the new 2015 Golf R is in Glenview, IL (Jennings VW), so, once again, if you are from the Chicagoland area that may make it much easier anyway.

P.S. I have been having constant emissions system issues with this car, specifically with the Diesel Particulate Filter, and I do not feel that it is worth the money at this time to have it repaired (no serious drivability issues, just constant instrument panel lights), so it is worthy to note that whomever buys the car will most likely want to remove the DPF. So, if you are looking for a really well set up TDI and you want to remove the DPF (something I don't have the heart to do) and extract even more power out of it, then this is your car!

Thanks!

Chris K

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.