Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to put in a new shift knob and gaitor, mine are stock and pretty roughed up now.
What measurements/stats do I need to know when looking for a new one to make sure it fits? Probably not going OEM just to change things up.
Thanks for help in advance.

Should mention I have a 2003 manual tdi wagon

·
Super Moderator
13,682 Posts
what is a gaitor? are you looking to put a new shift boot and nob? The nob's are attached via crimp clamps so there is a wide variety that can fit on these. There is also PLENTY of sites out there that offer direct fit nobs, just have to search

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is a gaitor? are you looking to put a new shift boot and nob? The nob's are attached via crimp clamps so there is a wide variety that can fit on these. There is also PLENTY of sites out there that offer direct fit nobs, just have to search
gaitor is stock and falling apart, might go oem for the gaitor. the knob is also stock but i kind of want a weighted round knob

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looking to put in a new shift knob and gaitor, mine are stock and pretty roughed up now.
What measurements/stats do I need to know when looking for a new one to make sure it fits? Probably not going OEM just to change things up.

·
Registered
9 Posts

I found a nice one in Amazon for a pretty reasonable price. The fit is absolutely perfect!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts