Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
lowness and dopeness
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**All discussion from the vent thread pertaining to android vs. iphone may continue here**
-Vixen

I just flashed a new jelly bean miui rom, it rocksssss so Fucking fast

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

·
Super Moderator
14,456 Posts
Fuckin A I want a new droid :'c

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

·
GLI Newb
4,206 Posts
Hold off for the next nexus or something cool your not missing anything cool atm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
I'm getting the galaxy note 2. I have a galaxy note right now but the second looks so sick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
104 Posts
whats wrong with the iPhone 5? That's what I am upgrading to. I perfer the iOS GUI and ease of access over Android.
If you would like I can give you a very extensive list of problems while avoiding apples so called maps app and siris issues on this latest itteration of crapware

·
Super Moderator
13,665 Posts
The iPhone is the best phone I've ever handled and I used to work in phone sales so I've seen just about every phone that came through and I would always default to the iPhone for a sale

Sent from space through a satellite

·
Registered
104 Posts
I had to use an iPhone for a few days once. Made me want to kill people. I dont want a cluttered homescreen, tiny screen, almost no customization, two year old hardware in a new phone ( mind you apples new processor based on the exynos 32nm design is decent), closed source ( yes I am a linux user no I dont have windows at all), most people dont need features like that yes I realize 99% of the population couldnt care less most just want a phone. But those who tout their iphones claiming superiority over android, people who think apple invented any of the tech they use, the dumbass jury in apple vs. Samsung ( look worldwide you will see apples only major win at this point is in the US), those people drive me nuts. As a phone it works and does it well but to say its better or easier is biased and dependent entirely on the person

·
not your typical air ride
7,193 Posts
I had to use an iPhone for a few days once. Made me want to kill people. I dont want a cluttered homescreen, tiny screen, almost no customization, two year old hardware in a new phone ( mind you apples new processor based on the exynos 32nm design is decent), closed source ( yes I am a linux user no I dont have windows at all), most people dont need features like that yes I realize 99% of the population couldnt care less most just want a phone. But those who tout their iphones claiming superiority over android, people who think apple invented any of the tech they use, the dumbass jury in apple vs. Samsung ( look worldwide you will see apples only major win at this point is in the US), those people drive me nuts. As a phone it works and does it well but to say its better or easier is biased and dependent entirely on the person

I'll give u the win on better. it's probably not the best phone. but it most certainly is one of the easiest. anyone that has used a Mac os can pick up an iPhone and instantly know how to operate everything including all the hints and tricks. granted that has nothing to do with the phone itself but the universality of apple products is what sells them. I have multiple apple products and the exchange between all them dominates anything I've used before. HOWEVER, I will never own a non jaibroken iPhone again ha. nothing beats this phone jaibroken for me. I love being a pirate.

sent from my iPhone using tapatalk that I got for free lols

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I <3 my iPhone. I had a droid before this 8 phones 1.5yrs. Every single return was software related. 1 iPhone 1 year do far. But did just shatter the screen twice in two weeks......

·
Registered
104 Posts
Iphones are nice I wont argue that and im sure for mac users they are simple but if you look at it from a non technical standpoint both are about on par at this point I will say 3rd party accessories ipones had it until this new i5 which the lightning connector destroyed backwards compatability with quite a few of the vendors offerings I think apples just living off the name they havent offered anything really different or cool since the first one also being completely stuck forced to use iTunes for everything is a no no

·
not your typical air ride
7,193 Posts
Iphones are nice I wont argue that and im sure for mac users they are simple but if you look at it from a non technical standpoint both are about on par at this point I will say 3rd party accessories ipones had it until this new i5 which the lightning connector destroyed backwards compatability with quite a few of the vendors offerings I think apples just living off the name they havent offered anything really different or cool since the first one also being completely stuck forced to use iTunes for everything is a no no

I can agree with the 5. it's pretty worthless. I have the 4s, running iOS 5.0 unlocked with cydia, app sync/installous and I love it. I can damn near edit every inch of this phone.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I can agree with the 5. it's pretty worthless. I have the 4s, running iOS 5.0 unlocked with cydia, app sync/installous and I love it. I can damn near edit every inch of this phone.
Lol you will never be able to do as much editing as android you can edit what you have we can build the os from the ground up

·
Registered
204 Posts
I prefer Androids OS and the phones in general, but my phones all tend start failing within two or three months. But I'd still take an Android any day over Apple

1 - 20 of 80 Posts