Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Lol never works the way I want it. And yes drunk swyping is even worse. People always call me the next morning and are like what?

Sent from das KööL WHHïP container

·
Registered
303 Posts
Lol never works the way I want it. And yes drunk swyping is even worse. People always call me the next morning and are like what?

I was like that at first, but I got used to it and find it a lot faster...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I was like that at first, but I got used to it and find it a lot faster...

How long have u been using it? I've been at it for a few months now and I still can't get the hang of it. Lmao. I feel like my buttons are too small. I miss buttons that click. Lol

·
Registered
303 Posts
Since April when we made the switch to full on touch screen... but yeah I feel ya I do miss the physical keys.. used to be able to text without looking at them ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,456 Posts
Since April when we made the switch to full on touch screen... but yeah I feel ya I do miss the physical keys.. used to be able to text without looking at them ;)

You know you're old when... Lol. Used to do that in school, keep the phone in a hoodie pocket or something, peak at the incoming text and then respond while "paying attention".

·
222 Posts
You know you're old when... Lol. Used to do that in school, keep the phone in a hoodie pocket or something, peak at the incoming text and then respond while "paying attention".
hey i am not old thank you very much! haha.... some times i do miss physical buttoms... but then i remember that all my flip phones when to $h*t after a few months.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
hey i am not old thank you very much! haha.... some times i do miss physical buttoms... but then i remember that all my flip phones when to $h*t after a few months.
Hell but you got to admit the battery life on those was like a week to say the least. Now its like a few hours before you have to plug it in.

·
Super Moderator
14,456 Posts
Funny that we talked about this bc I used my friends phone today with hard keys and I was like **** THIS I couldn't text for **** haha.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

·
222 Posts
Funny that we talked about this bc I used my friends phone today with hard keys and I was like **** THIS I couldn't text for **** haha.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Haha, we have become too accustom to touchscreens in the keyboard layout that we would have to re-learn (so to say) the letter to number placement. Ahh the good ol' days. Where I could test and drive and keep my eyes on the road at the same time. Now if i were to attempt I'd be all over the road. That's why I text at red lights! haha

·
lowness and dopeness
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Smashed most of my screen today. Crap.att wants 200 for a new one.

Anyone selling an att phone?

Sent from my dr0id running Liquid Smooth r0m

·
GLI Newb
4,206 Posts
Smashed most of my screen today. Crap.att wants 200 for a new one.

Anyone selling an att phone?

Sent from my dr0id running Liquid Smooth r0m
I MIGHT have an old Motorola Atrix lying around I could sell ya for like 50 shipped lol I'd have to see what all I have for it tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

·
GLI Newb
4,206 Posts
Marc:

Condition is like new because I just had it replaced under warranty before I upgraded to my current galaxy note. Its flash with a ROM right now but I can reflash it to stock before I send it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
13 Posts
Coming from someone who works at verizon and has had every android and every Iphone, Androids are much better interms of screen size and procsessing power, but alot of apps like to crash because theres no regulations on 3rd party apps in the play store. Iphones all the apps have to go through apple so you will not have that promblem. And we see very few Iphones come in with problems. I myself have a galaxy note 2, and its awsome. So id say Iphone for reliability and androids for awsomeness.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Imo and personal experience.

I lost interest with android after 4 years of many phones. I hate samsungs they are the worst phones ive ever had. S3 was major let down. I made the switch to apple and love it. I can honestly say i havent had 1 issue yet.

I agree with the above post. Apple is very reliable.

Sent from my Iphone 4s using Tap Until You Talk

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just upgraded in January to the LG Optimus G, quad-core, 2 GB RAM, I love it, everything runs super smooth, have had zero issues with any bugs or glitching. Great phone, and I renewed my contract, and this only costed me 19.99 at the time, as opposed to at least $100 for anything else that didnt even have close to the same specs as this phone.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts