Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently blew up my jeep and decided to get something more reliable, so I got a 2016 1.8L TSI sport with a 5 speed. So far I have enjoyed it, but I want to do some mods. Sadly, all the fun mods eont be until my warranty is over.

Till then, I'll just be doing some boring visuals, but for starters, I want to remove the pinstripes on it. I planned on using heat to peak them off, but when I went to check them out they dont seem like they are vinyl and can just be peeled off. They actually look more painted on or something along the lines. Was wondering if anyone has removed this type of pinstripes on the car and if So, how? Or am I just stupid and they are vinyl?

Thanks in advanced

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
How’s the ride going? I have the same model! Heads up, my active grill shutters went pretty quickly. Only thing I could think of was the air dryer at the car wash. Be careful. Fun car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
A high-quality steam cleaner will clean any surface in a matter of minutes without chemicals and unnecessary efforts. Some models even combine the functions of a steamer, mop and vacuum cleaner. In order to choose a mobile car wash equipment, you need to know in what conditions you will use it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts