Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, i have a stock 07 2.5 with the chrome fender and no fog lights. Actually lookin to change all the front grills and install the fogs as well. Im on a budget, but is it realistic to find what im lookin for for less than $150? if so where? Thanks! Also, any other ideas to do to the car? THANKS!

SSPX0937.jpg SSPX0938.jpg heres my baby as of today... xD getting spoiler soon! ideas on that too??

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Good looking Jetta. As far as the grill and foglights if you are looking to keep it on a budget do your research and be patient. People stumble upon great deals all the time but you might rush past one if your not patient. I'd say coilovers and some clear bumper lights. About the spoiler.... Please tell me you're just getting the small one that came on the trunk like on the wolfsburgs or somethin....
Can't wait to see what you do with her.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good looking Jetta. As far as the grill and foglights if you are looking to keep it on a budget do your research and be patient. People stumble upon great deals all the time but you might rush past one if your not patient. I'd say coilovers and some clear bumper lights. About the spoiler.... Please tell me you're just getting the small one that came on the trunk like on the wolfsburgs or somethin....
Can't wait to see what you do with her.
Thanks for your reply! Yeah, I've been lookin for a while now, but ill definitely keep my patience about it. Im in no hurry to buy anything, just think itd be cool to atleast have some plan set up to keep myself occupied with.

Regarding spoiler, Im between the OEM raised one and the 3 piece lip spoiler... but im more inclined to the OEM raised...

for coilovers, ive heard EIbach is a good brand, any other u kno or anyone know?? only lookin to drop an inch

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
As far as coilovers there are tons of good brands out there. People have thier reasons to like or not like certain brands. It all depends on what you are more worried about, How good it drives or how low you can get it. I'd say give ecstuning.com a look. It's at least a place to start. I know what you mean about having a plan to stay occupied.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Have you thought about painting your grill? I'm starting to get lots of rock pecks on mine so I'm thinking of painting it to match my car, similar to this:
Grill.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey man, thanks for the idea!! i looked it up, and it seems like a cheaper alternative to buying a whole new grill! Hey if u do it any time soon could you let me know how it when and and the final look? I think itd look just as nice as gli/gti grill. Thanks again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts