Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , i´ve just bought a jetta 2010 2.5 and i was wondering if anyone knows some tricks or cool stuff like hidden compartiments or anything to do it faster. :)

·
Visiting Old Volks Home
150 Posts
Hi , i´ve just bought a jetta 2010 2.5 and i was wondering if anyone knows some tricks or cool stuff like hidden compartiments or anything to do it faster. :)

hidden compartments?

that makes no sense. but no unless it was stock there are no "hidden compartments" you will have to make those yourself ;)

look in your trunk at the spare tire.... I thought it was a neatly composed little storage area.

·
Bubble Boy
6,122 Posts
Yeah you pretty much just have to buy stuff...theres no hidden switch to make your car faster haha.

·
Living in the Apex
1,331 Posts

Wow. That sentence is so grammatically F-ed up....sigh...

CORRECTED VERSION:

------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I just bought a 2010 Jetta 2.5l. I was wondering if anyone knows some cool tricks, mods, or performance mods for my car.

-------------------------------------------------------

Maybe that will get more response.

PROOF read what you type please.

·
Just Call Me Dub
582 Posts
Wow. That sentence is so grammatically F-ed up....sigh...

CORRECTED VERSION:

------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I just bought a 2010 Jetta 2.5l. I was wondering if anyone knows some cool tricks, mods, or performance mods for my car.

-------------------------------------------------------

Maybe that will get more response.

PROOF read what you type please.
In the past 3 threads I've seen you post in you have been hating on every single one.
No offense lol.

Clean vr6 though!

·
Living in the Apex
1,331 Posts
In the past 3 threads I've seen you post in you have been hating on every single one.
No offense lol.

Clean vr6 though!

No hate. lol just can't stand when people don't proof read! You've got to admit that's one confusing sentence he spat out there.

It takes a lot for me to "hate" or get angry. A LOT. I speak my mind without regret or fear of consequence but I do manage to make what I say a bit more "ethical" to someone when I'm telling them how it is.

·
Just Call Me Dub
582 Posts
No hate. lol just can't stand when people don't proof read! You've got to admit that's one confusing sentence he spat out there.

It takes a lot for me to "hate" or get angry. A LOT. I speak my mind without regret or fear of consequence but I do manage to make what I say a bit more "ethical" to someone when I'm telling them how it is.
Well that's the way to be sometimes. Just letting people know you wont let them be ignorant around you! Lol.

You seem very knowledgeable, It's cool learning from more experienced people's answers.

·
Living in the Apex
1,331 Posts
Well that's the way to be sometimes. Just letting people know you wont let them be ignorant around you! Lol.

You seem very knowledgeable, It's cool learning from more experienced people's answers.

Lol. I wouldn't say "knowledgeable" but i do have a lot of stuff flapping around up in the old attic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts