Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
not your typical air ride
7,193 Posts
or avoided racing some dumb idiot on a public road. i couldnt concentrate because all i hear is someone stomping on a squeaking teddy bear everytime he shifts. bovs...ha

·
Registered
38 Posts
Get on a quarter mile drag strip, douche bags. I'm sorry I don't care for illegal street racing. It's just stupid it really is. Sure that was cool seeing the little fireball shoot out of the Jetta but one wrong move and it's not only over for you its over for all the cars driving home or to dinner they're around.

·
7,193 Posts
Get on a quarter mile drag strip, douche bags. I'm sorry I don't care for illegal street racing. It's just stupid it really is. Sure that was cool seeing the little fireball shoot out of the Jetta but one wrong move and it's not only over for you its over for all the cars driving home or to dinner they're around.
x2, we strongly disapprove of street racing on this forum

·
Senior citizen member
670 Posts
Big turbo talks...after this thing spools all the evo driver can do is count how many cars the gli will pull ahead.

Awesome car take it to the track and spank ricers all day long :cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh hel ya i would love one I was joking around seeing if someone would get mad haha but ya id take one but i wouldnt just go buy one id want some other wannts done first ya kno!

·
125whp/125wtrq
2,077 Posts
that r32 sounds like its running out of rpms just as it makes power, kinda sounds like TDI syndrome. lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
x2, we strongly disapprove of street racing on this forum
Some of us aren't lucky enough to have a track around, and when someone loads thousands of dollars into their car, they kinda wanna use it once in a while. Closest track to me is 2 hours away. And, sorry, but I work a full time job. You look down on it, so don't do it. But you really shouldn't be telling others to not do it. If they get a ticket for wreckless driving, thats their problem. They're going to court, not you. Just my opinion. I feel like being on here I'm listening to a broken record, everytime there is a video of street racing I see the same posts from the same people. We know, it's frowned upon, get over it and stop repeating yourself. It's gonna happen whether you tell people to do it, or not to do it.

·
7,193 Posts
Some of us aren't lucky enough to have a track around, and when someone loads thousands of dollars into their car, they kinda wanna use it once in a while. Closest track to me is 2 hours away. And, sorry, but I work a full time job. You look down on it, so don't do it. But you really shouldn't be telling others to not do it. If they get a ticket for wreckless driving, thats their problem. They're going to court, not you. Just my opinion. I feel like being on here I'm listening to a broken record, everytime there is a video of street racing I see the same posts from the same people. We know, it's frowned upon, get over it and stop repeating yourself. It's gonna happen whether you tell people to do it, or not to do it.
When you get over yourself and stop doing it, ill stop calling you an immature person endangering OTHERS. honestly, i could care less about your wreckless driving, and your speeding ticket, but when you ruin someone elses life, its no longer your problem. Youve no idea what ive witnessed or had to deal with. And everytime i see someone speak of street racing and putting others in harms way, ill be the first to remind them that this a respected forum and i WILL remind you. Dont ever tell me what i can and cannot say.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.