Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For diagnosing jetta tdi dtc's I have Vagcom at my shop/ garage But is there maybe a OBDII reader dongle that works via bluetooth and android compatible? Wouldnt have to carry around a laptop with me when shopping for a new/used jetta

·
Registered
2012 VW Jetta GLI (waiting on paperwork), 2005.5 VW Jetta 2.5 (x-wife sold due to oil leak)
56 Posts
This is what I have for my vehicles, CarScan Mobile 1000 – Innova I have not tried it on the GLI yet as I am waiting for my bank and then shipment of my vehicle. I have used it on a Chevy and two HY Elantras. you can view live data and things which I have not really dived into. give it a look, it is about $100

·
Registered
10 Posts
For diagnosing jetta tdi dtc's I have Vagcom at my shop/ garage But is there maybe a OBDII reader dongle that works via bluetooth and android compatible? Wouldnt have to carry around a laptop with me when shopping for a new/used jetta
Ross Tech has a mobile version. It’s not an app, but rather web based. You need to purchase their wireless single for $499.
I have not used it and o think it is too expensive. I’m not sure how reliable and stable is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts