Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you have had experience with the bumper fog lights you can buy off ebay and amazon. I know that esc tuning has a it that comes with a euro switch but from what I have read on other forum posts they are not worth the time of day for it. I am intersted in these here http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Bumper-...tch-For-99-04-VW-JETTA-BORA-MK4-/281095535069

So if you guys have any experince with these type of lights or anything to say about them pleasego ahead and tell me! :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
If the ECS kits are getting poor reviews, I'd expect way worse from an eBay/Amazon kit. Personally, I wouldn't block any air flow to the intake and/or intercooler.

Just my $0.02

·
Registered
890 Posts
usually things like this from ebay are beyond cheap, purchase at your own risk. i cant tell from your avatar pic if you have the fogs in the main light. Do you feel the need to be lit up like the sun at night?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, and no that is just the sun in the picture. I am looking into some exterior mods to improve the look of my car. Since it's a 2.slow so looks is really all I can do:embarassed:

·
Asshat Patrol
1,796 Posts
Thanks, and no that is just the sun in the picture. I am looking into some exterior mods to improve the look of my car. Since it's a 2.slow so looks is really all I can do:embarassed:
Bullshit looks is all you can do. 2.0Slow = 2.0 Turbo'd or Supercharged. I'm just saying.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bullshit looks is all you can do. 2.0Slow = 2.0 Turbo'd or Supercharged. I'm just saying.
I wish, I know Neuspeed made a supercharger awhile back. The only thing holding me back from putting a turbo is I am clueless at tuning a new ecu into the car

·
Registered
205 Posts
I might be acquiring a junk donor vehicle (2001 Beetle 1.8T) for parts/parting out purposes. The motor would need a rebuild, but 5-speed transmission is fine. Ecu is fine as well. Depending on your budget, a swap might be feasible.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have thought about before, only I haveq uestion is that when you do a swap do you have replace the cars whole suspension to compensate with the new engine?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts