Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scored these sexy ass wheels from a Local guy. He sold them to w/ tires. Granted the tires are pretty shot but still check out these lovely shoes :D Pics of wheels next to car the white isnt very white, but they are a nice bright white. The best part is I only paid $100. Sorry not trying to brag just wanted to share the amazing deal I got. :cool: Silver Car is mine, Red is another image showing what they look like IRL

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Volkswagen Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Volkswagen golf mk4

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it! It took all I could to not show my excitement when picking them up. I was expecting to find some curb rash or some bad news when i went to pick them up but they are mint. Now just gotta wait for all this snow to melt so i can get them on the road w/ my summers.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice score you gonna run spacers with them?

Yeahh, i've been thinking about it just to get it to be more flush. I haven't done much research so not sure what size spacers I would need but i'm sure there is a thread poking around on here telling me what i should use. Have any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
13,682 Posts
Yeahh, i've been thinking about it just to get it to be more flush. I haven't done much research so not sure what size spacers I would need but i'm sure there is a thread poking around on here telling me what i should use. Have any suggestions?
Just up them on the car and measure from the outside of the wheel to the fender

1 - 6 of 6 Posts