Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

Can't post to classifieds!!

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Ryan M3Z 
#1 ·
Why can't I post to classifieds??

#4 ·
Classifieds section is locked. You have to post in the generation threads underneath it. IE. if you have a MKIV jetta grill you want to sell, you post it in the MKIV for sale section and so on and so forth.

I could be wrong, but i don't think there is a classified post limit anymore.

#5 ·
Correct. We used to have just a general classifieds section and it was way too cluttered and hard to find things. Post in the designated gen classified section please :]

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

#12 ·
I understand the thought process behind this decision to "lock" the main classifieds section. But everytime I get on there's easily 10x more people in that section compared to the per gen sections. With this in mind, how effective do you think an ad is in these sections rather than in the main classifieds section? Or you can label the sections clearer. For example..
CLASSIFIEDS (IS NOW LOCKED-NO NEW POSTS SINCE 20XX)
MK5 2003-2009

#13 ·
Well for one, mk5's are not 2003-2009, they're 2005.5-2010. We can't rename the sections because it will ruin the search function. Trust me, it was impossible to find anything in the old classified section. The link on the main page shouldn't take you to the old classifieds anymore so hopefully people will figure it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.