Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: Cheap Parts

To the thread starter. I just got some heated leather seats (235.00) and would like to know if you have ran the wiring and switches to make the heat part work? I'd love some pointers and advise!!
Wondering if I run straight fused battery power to seats or is there some current converter etc that must be used?
My car has no wiring or switches fkr heated seats. So I'm starting from ground zero.
And to stay in tune w this thread, where do I purchase these parts? (wiring, plugs, and switches)

Kmac

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts

Front bumper part as in the valance? Check for a part out on here or vwvortex classifieds, otherwise junk yard.

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts

Just use a link and the

·
Registered
6 Posts

Awesome thanks Vixen. I'll have to check some junkyards because buying new would be pretty costly. Think I could put those on myself?

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts

Awesome thanks Vixen. I'll have to check some junkyards because buying new would be pretty costly. Think I could put those on myself?
Absolutely.

·
Registered
89 Posts

Anyone have an extra OEM front grille they don't want anymore? Someone ripped my GLI emblem off mine the other day and cracked my grille in 2. I'd appreciate any help.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Cheap parts source... www.car-part.com
Not sure if you guys know this one but www.car-part.com is a salvage yard inventory tracker. most full service yards use this, and you can see who has the part your looking for. its also a good tool for negotiating parts at yards as they try to price lower online but will mark up in person.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts