Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
not your typical air ride
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have been off SOOOO many colors. My car is gonna stay flat, unless i want to clear out of college and pay for it. not. So its gettin done with a very nice satin paint that i can snag. The issue is obviously color...so ill show you guys the colors i want and id like to see how the poll goes. Thanks for your input fellas. p.s. im making these names up ha...

desert yellow

classic army green

Dark blue

Purple (The purple, not the camo)

Poop brown

·
Registered
7,555 Posts

·
Cowboy
4,826 Posts
i say brown, not many run that color...but get a darker brown

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
Dark blue. I like the army green, but there is already a jti with that color so it wouldn't be very original. Desert yellow isn't yellow enough haha and the purple would be weird I think.

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hate orange with a passion, sry mate.

i say brown, not many run that color...but get a darker brown
thats because its one of those crazy edited pics. the real color is darker.

Dark blue. I like the army green, but there is already a jti with that color so it wouldn't be very original. Desert yellow isn't yellow enough haha and the purple would be weird I think.
I was at work and didnt have the right pic...this is the yellow i would want....and id prolly rust the hood.

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I vote dark blue. A little bit lighter than that is what I'm thinking of using as my accent color.
and i dont like the phrase "accent color." thats a ricer term.

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the first one is really growin on me. I have plenty of options but im hopin to see if some people can narrow it down to whats most appealing and then choose the tone i love most. Its me decision, but you guys have been pretty true so far so...lets hear it. :)

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im polishing the lips of my borbets and i think the blue will accent well....you can see my dilema i love ALL THESE COLORS.

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
I hate orange with a passion, sry mate.

thats because its one of those crazy edited pics. the real color is darker.

I was at work and didnt have the right pic...this is the yellow i would want....and id prolly rust the hood.

I change my vote to the yellow.

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You're right it does sound like a ricer term... should rephrase that to the color my calipers will be VW blue to be specific.
waaaaay better.

·
i<3VAG
7,038 Posts
im polishing the lips of my borbets and i think the blue will accent well....
i was just gunna comment and say that haha. silver stands out on blue so good. especially a dark blue the polished will be complimented perfectly. my vote so far is blue but that yellow is a close runner up

1 - 20 of 100 Posts