Do you want my 2006 tdi Jetta?

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  PowerslavePA 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Also, your title, anyone WANT my 2006... Sure, I want it,
but do I have to BUY it? Heh... You nay want to change
that to a Anyone want to BUY, and be so kind as to post
the price, and maybe post in the right section... There is
a whole section for classifieds, where THIS belongs.

Read the RULES too!

1. Make the title clear on what it is you are offering. If you don't, then no one will know what you are selling and wont even bother to look.

2. POST PICTURES. Frankly, the internet is a risky place. No one is going to even consider your item if they cant see it. And that doesn't mean you should go steal a picture of the item off of a website. The picture doesn't have to be perfect, just make sure people can see what it is. multiple angles is preferable.

3. Give a detailed description. Listing pro's AND CON'S will help you sell it. If the buyer gets the item and didnt realize there is a huge gash in the paint or something, they aren't going to be happy, and paypal will get their money back FROM YOU.

4. Name a price. Don't just say "make me an offer" or "whatever you feel is fair". YOU are selling the product, say what you want for it. However, it is always good to be open for negotiating a price or a trade. RESEARCH what you are selling. How much is your item selling for on VW parts websites? Why would they buy your item for 100 dollars from you when they could buy it on ECStuning.com for 40 dollars less? Your item is probably used, you aren't going to make a ton of money off of it. The sooner you get that in your head, the sooner you'll sell your item and get some money in your pocket.

5. Post how you want to be contacted. Whether its by PM, email address, text or calling, remember to say it. Don't forget what the best time to contact you is. You don't want to get a call from someone about your badgeless grill during a board meeting or during a wedding!

6. Finally, just be friendly. No one wants to buy anything from a greedy douche. We are all VW enthusiasts just looking for a deal.

#6 ·
I completely agree, I have moved this thread to the proper section

now that you have responded I indeed do want your 06 tdi, I will pay $100 for it without seeing it what-so-ever and you will need to ship it out to me, seeing as you still have it this must be the best offer you have gotten

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.