Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Daily Driven
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a noob when it comes to wheel spacers...
I have a 2001 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg 1.8t

I want to order the ECS Tuning 10mm (Front) and 20mm (Rear) spacers with bolts and I was wondering what would be a good length for the bolts for running my stock 16" BBS RXII?
I know I need extended bolts, but I need to know a good length because I don't want to order bolts that are too long and would have to cut to length or ones that are too short.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,683 Posts
they sell them with bolts, it's gonna be a standard size regardless of the wheels, btw I'm selling 10mm ECS spacers with bolts check the wheels classifieds thread

·
Super Moderator
13,683 Posts
What do you mean by standard size? Like they won't fit?

And i saw your post. I can get those spacers with bolts for $85 new right now from ECS so I'd have to pass.
it's cheaper then what they charge but OK, they'll fit, think of it this way your stock bolts are let's say 8mm long, the spacers lug bolts will be 18mm long to make up for the extra 10mm for the spacers

also there's no need to make 2 threads about this

·
Super Moderator
13,683 Posts
I think I accidentally double piste the same thing. I tried putting it into the wheels/suspension/tires category lol. My bad.

And thanks for the help man.
No problem glad I could clear that up for you

Sent from space through a satellite

·
Registered
203 Posts
your factory bolts are 27 mm. so for my 10mm spacers i got 35mm and for my 20 mm spacers i got 45mm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts