Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
not your typical air ride
7,193 Posts
alright Ken! thanks for bringin it back. Makes it so much easier to concentrate on all the newest posts.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
took some coding but we got it to work. How's everyone liking VB4 so far?
sections are next Vixen.
Vixen, did you ever receive your stickers? PM me your name + address and I'm going to send you a bunch of stickers to hand out. They won't be the logo, as it takes too long on each one, but they'll look good.

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
I love it, minus the fact I can't see attachments :( haha.

·
lowness and dopeness
4,818 Posts
i think its awsome..sometimes i get lost, like uploading new pics to my album, but i think i got it? bah.

Will the front page with the newest uploaded pictures ever come back, or no?

either way, i like this much better.

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
i think its awsome..sometimes i get lost, like uploading new pics to my album, but i think i got it? bah.

Will the front page with the newest uploaded pictures ever come back, or no?

either way, i like this much better.
You mean the "Be on the front page of JJ"? If so, it's there...

·
lowness and dopeness
4,818 Posts
Nah, remember the little pictures at the top of the old page, pfft idk..nevermind lol.

It was the most recent pics users uploaded to their albums..damn i wish someone knew what i was talking about hah.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Nah, remember the little pictures at the top of the old page, pfft idk..nevermind lol.

It was the most recent pics users uploaded to their albums..damn i wish someone knew what i was talking about hah.

Yea i remember! it was right when u click on jettajunkie.com at the top there were the five most recent uploaded pics to the forum. I liked that alot. felt like ppl wuld b obligated to view my new pics lol.
And i definately do LOVE the new site setup! Uploaded pics is sooo much better

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts

Ohh, you mean when you clicked "Forum" and it would show recent uploads...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ohh, you mean when you clicked "Forum" and it would show recent uploads...
I liked that. n i was about to use it! lol finally gonna lower mine n now noones gunna see!!!!!!!!!!! lol Blah! but yes, plz bring back that recent uploads thing

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
Be patient d00ds, ken's got a lot of work yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts