Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
381 - 400 of 426 Posts

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #381 ·
Update:
window is in and sealed, also tinted cause my fronts have a 35%
Last two screws were going in as the heavens opened up and With hurricane like rain.
Going to tackle my P-slot tomorrow, I would have been happier to ruin the white wheels than my precious slots:(
Also lowered the front some more aaaand big surprise to me but a friend had ordered me a new Euro plate and she just told me today...gotta love a girl whose into cars.

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #383 ·
different....but not my cup of tea...and I like tea...Green tea with a bit of milk..

Right now tho...Elsie is being a stone cold *****!, apparently that Raccoon did more harm than I thought. put 200 km (124 miles) on her today aaaand about 2 miles from home she just ups and quits..After a lovely walk home through rivers and ponds across the roads with rain that I had to shield from as it bounced off the ground 5 feet, I towed it to the campgrounds shop to find that something in the accident snapped the end off the stud that goes from the starter to the Alternator(wire ends were holding on by two - three threads)...pissed off cause she never said a word to me..let on that all was fine..then just quit and left me...Rutager talks to me..Elsie doesnt
Typical woman:p

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
different....but not my cup of tea...and I like tea...Green tea with a bit of milk..

Right now tho...Elsie is being a stone cold *****!, apparently that Raccoon did more harm than I thought. put 200 km (124 miles) on her today aaaand about 2 miles from home she just ups and quits..After a lovely walk home through rivers and ponds across the roads with rain that I had to shield from as it bounced off the ground 5 feet, I towed it to the campgrounds shop to find that something in the accident snapped the end off the stud that goes from the starter to the Alternator(wire ends were holding on by two - three threads)...pissed off cause she never said a word to me..let on that all was fine..then just quit and left me...Rutager talks to me..Elsie doesnt
Typical woman:p
Well bad things always happen in 3's so brace yourself for one more bad thing

Sent from my KööL WHHIP container

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #389 ·
Well I think you have hit the 3rd. :) Smooth sailing from here captain!

Sent from my KööL WHHIP container
That wasn't anything, never effected me in the least...I'd have to care for it to do that...that was just some ***** showing off
Still at two Kat..

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #392 ·
bought corvette salad shooters today with no rubber $80.. picking up thursday will have pics.

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #395 ·
Plans for the wheels are to wrap them in blue plaid, golfs going jazz blue this winter..adapters are already bought to go from 4x100 to 5x120.6 now just needs to save for some rubber..195/40/16 $179 per....
Contemplating curing the fenders and quarters and running flairs and black rubs...undecided yet still future plans.

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #396 ·
Oops!!!

3am fix at work...getting paid to play

Done:)

Now originally I was going to trade the white wheels for a full set of mk4 leathers buuuuut I can't part with them so I bought them out right $300 seats and panels from an 04 1.8T

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #398 ·
Nope mk4, waiting on some PayPal info for some tails and bumper lights buuuut the girl don't check her msgs......yuuuuuup

381 - 400 of 426 Posts