Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
401 - 420 of 426 Posts

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #401 ·
sooo bought a 2001 jetta 2.0L 5spd fuuuully loaded with toasty warm heated seats.....and its American!!...we'll just say it was under $1000 in price ;)
so far..
i gots my complete leather interior (from a 2003 1.8t donor car)
a set of OEM Monterey wheels 15 inch wheels (same donor car)
also a set of 5 spoke Audi A4 B6 16 inch wheels (GFs mustang needed tires...rims were my bonus on the deal:) )
badgeless grill
hood notch delete
smoked headlights and marker lights
and a big ol' set of winter tires to plow some snow...just because its a winter beater doesnt mean it shouldnt rep the scene

Golf will be getting some work done over the winter months..floor work...new door..complete paint (jazz blue)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
sooo bought a 2001 jetta 2.0L 5spd fuuuully loaded with toasty warm heated seats.....and its American!!...we'll just say it was under $1000 in price ;)
so far..
i gots my complete leather interior (from a 2003 1.8t donor car)
a set of OEM Monterey wheels 15 inch wheels (same donor car)
also a set of 5 spoke Audi A4 B6 16 inch wheels (GFs mustang needed tires...rims were my bonus on the deal:) )
badgeless grill
hood notch delete
smoked headlights and marker lights
and a big ol' set of winter tires to plow some snow...just because its a winter beater doesnt mean it shouldnt rep the scene

Golf will be getting some work done over the winter months..floor work...new door..complete paint (jazz blue)
Under 1K? What did you have to do or whats wrong with it? lol

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #407 ·
not a thing wrong with it, just an auction pick up.

not a current pic, now has a badgeless and different wheels....

if these dont sell they may go on the mk3 undecided as of yet..

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #418 ·
Ive done quite well in trying to keep in contact with you missy

life updates.... recently engaged to a lovely younger girl with two children...
car updates.... mk2 jetta is getting stripped no time for it and it needs too much. I hate to do it but it kills me more having to stare at it everyday in its half finished project stage
mk3 Golf is getting a floor and transmission...
mk4 jetta she....took a heating and I was picking cam guard out of base pan.. Parted out

·
AllShoNoGo
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #420 · (Edited)
late but never too late...thanks girlie...shes a Golf driver so shes atleast an enthusiast.
no updates car wise...my mk2 is gone...sold every piece of it.
mk3 is sitting in a 6 foot high snow drift....hybernating

401 - 420 of 426 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.