Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

HELP!!! dealership put regualr oil in my jetta!

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  HangarChief 
#1 ·
ok. i am totally new to all of this! so bear with me! lol i bought an 06 jetta from toyota in shreveport, la. LOVE LOVE LOVE the car. have all kinda plans for it. it had 48,687 when i bought it. i drove it all over the world. i mean i was proud of my new jetta. DREAM CAR!! it got time to change the oil about a month and a half in. ( i went on several trips in the first month lol ) i had driven it about 3000 miles. maybe 3500. i got online to see what kind of oil it took. everything said synthetic. i called the local VW dealership. they told me the same thing. i took to to toyota and kinda threw a fit. about a week and a half later they changed it out with mobil 1 synthetic. i have had it back 2 weeks. i had a headlight go out so my boss looked at it to see how hard to change. he said i needed to check my oil because it sounded like it was knocking. it has burned 2 1/2 quarts since i got it out of the shop. it also has the black "blow back" on the tail pipe. i need to know if these are related!! thanks in advance for the help guys!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.