Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTftgw-R66M

I know there's a tick on one lifter that i'm taking care of, but what do you guys think?

Only took a short clip of it when i was pulling into the dorm parking lot but I'll get some drive by shots, idle, and just regular driving soon and post them up the car was already warmed up and hot when I did this which is why I just got after it lol :p

·
Super Moderator
13,683 Posts
sounds bad ass, it's got a little more raspyness then mine, I gues that's due to the test pipe, where did you get your test pipe? I may want replace my highflow cat with one

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds bad ass, it's got a little more raspyness then mine, I gues that's due to the test pipe, where did you get your test pipe? I may want replace my highflow cat with one
I'm not sure on where it was bought from. I got it from a buddy when i bought a turbo off him. I'll ask him where he got it. Just has 42DD o2 spacers so it doesnt throw codes. I swear it shoots fire out the back. as for the setup I cut the pipe right before the cat and welded on a 3 bolt flange and then bolted the pipe on using a gasket and the 3 bolt flange on the test pipe.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy sh*t, that's gotta be the meanest sounding VW I've ever heard.
Thanks man :) everywhere I go people break their necks trying to see where the sound is coming from. Sounds mean especially in the city when it echoes off buildings. I'm in love with this car I don't think I'm ever selling it. I think it shoots flames out the back at night. It's badass and the best part is I throw no codes and it's just straight polluting right now hahaha

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts