Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I♡VAG
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked around a little and seen a pretty broad range, some of you got them for as low as $200. I'm in the market now and not looking to pay an arm or leg for them so I'm curious what deals you all have scored and what condition you got them in.

·
I♡VAG
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm hoping that was with tires and center caps haha I found a guy on the good old craigslist looking to part with a set. They appear to be in pretty good condition and are wrapped in Pirelli tires but they don't have centers..

·
Super Moderator
13,683 Posts
I'm hoping that was with tires and center caps haha I found a guy on the good old craigslist looking to part with a set. They appear to be in pretty good condition and are wrapped in Pirelli tires but they don't have centers..
yea that's with everything, how much does he want for them?

·
Sofa King Euro
986 Posts
I've looked around a little and seen a pretty broad range, some of you got them for as low as $200. I'm in the market now and not looking to pay an arm or leg for them so I'm curious what deals you all have scored and what condition you got them in.
when I had my mk4 I traded my long beaches for my friends RCs. lol

·
I♡VAG
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He just got back to me with pictures and they look to be in decent condition. It looks like the clear/finish is peeling in some spots but they don't have any curbage or dents. He's asking 550 with caps and tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts