Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
261 - 280 of 608 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
lol who needs a good driver, just dump the clutch and floor it lol
The neighbor kid did that with his mustang all the way down the block.. It was immediately after i put my exhaust in and was doing some test rev's. Must have thought he had to prove something, guess he thinks his 4.6l mustang is fast.

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
The neighbor kid did that with his mustang all the way down the block.. It was immediately after i put my exhaust in and was doing some test rev's. Must have thought he had to prove something, guess he thinks his 4.6l mustang is fast.
Don't talk **** about Mustangs if you want to live to see another day. It isn't the cars fault the driver is a total douche tool.

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
that body style sucks, that engine sucks, that driver sucks... i'll talk ****.
That body style doesn't suck, I like it quite a bit more than the 90's and the current mustang body style. Regardless if that engine "sucks", it still sounds WORLDS better than your tiny 1.8 liter turbo. Sorry brah.

·
Stunt Status
2,054 Posts
if it was anywhere in the 99-04 body style they are slow as balls ive beat them and im only tbe and intake and dv lol

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Whoa whoa whoa I open up tapatalk and the first thing I see is mustangs suck...to the asshole who said this...go fl urself crawl under a rock and die plztykthnxbye....drive urself a classic muscle car and tell me the diff in ur cosmetic toy over true power....even I am an owner of a jetta but plz plz don't talk **** about mustangs as you can tell I love them

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
if it was anywhere in the 99-04 body style they are slow as balls ive beat them and im only tbe and intake and dv lol
It was, but again. Sounds so much better than a 1.8T. I love euro's, but Mustangs are my first love.

Whoa whoa whoa I open up tapatalk and the first thing I see is mustangs suck...to the asshole who said this...go fl urself crawl under a rock and die plztykthnxbye....drive urself a classic muscle car and tell me the diff in ur cosmetic toy over true power....even I am an owner of a jetta but plz plz don't talk **** about mustangs as you can tell I love them

Lol this was funny, but I agree with bolded section.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #269 ·

Can you read? Find where i said MUSTANGS suck?? Was anyone talking about about classic muscle cars? Nope, so shut up and leave this thread please and thanx...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #278 ·
Been busy with a few other things. Got my buddies mk2 running yesterday... What a shop couldn't do in 3 months took me 1 afternoon ahahaha.

Also been scratchin my head at my damn boost problem... fixed my problem leak today but it really didn't help at all :( Hold vacuum at 20-21 but i can only hold boost at 10psi (solid) in 1st 2nd and 3rd, spiking around 15psi.. should be a lot higher with the apr tune. uhgggg MAD

261 - 280 of 608 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.