Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
601 - 608 of 608 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
Coming I'm here to say we will have fresh pics of the GLI very soon.

Reading A few thread back made me bawl like a child.

JJOG'sI love you, seriously.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
:thumbsup: So whats goin on with his car these days anyways.
His dad has it, its having calibration issues with the bags because elevel sucks. Gonna check it out later if it doesn't rain. Other than that, it sits in storage :( once my hood is done were gonna do an all euro shoot with his and mine and a few friends. Then get a gtg going with his jdm/dsm enthusiast friends. Should be gooooood.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
His dad has it, its having calibration issues with the bags because elevel sucks. Gonna check it out later if it doesn't rain. Other than that, it sits in storage :( once my hood is done were gonna do an all euro shoot with his and mine and a few friends. Then get a gtg going with his jdm/dsm enthusiast friends. Should be gooooood.

If you narrow it down to be the elevel ecu, I have one I will gladly give you if you pay shipping.

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
If you narrow it down to be the elevel ecu, I have one I will gladly give you if you pay shipping.
Thing with that is we just replaced the ECU, but can't get it to calibrate with the bags. I've been in touch with someone who installs this stuff professionally, and everything he's told me to do has not worked thus far. This is why I will never own bags haha.

601 - 608 of 608 Posts