Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this is another question that's posted every other day...my search-fu is weak today. I searched the 2 pages of this board, didn't see anything on this. Also used the search function and looked back 4 pages...Anyway, is there a tutorial on how to install one? I have 2005.5 MKIV GLI that does not have one. I ordered this one from ECS.

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Jetta_IV_GLI--1.8T/Interior/View_All/ES2207782/

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
you take the 2 cap's off the side of the armrest and there is either 1 or 2 bolt's you'll have to ratchet. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Do you mean you have a 2004.5? There is a 2005 mk4, but that's also the year they introduced the mk5 so no more mk4's were made.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2005. My bad. Haven't had this car that long. I have no arm rest right now, I want to install one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
you take the 2 cap's off the side of the armrest and there is either 1 or 2 bolt's you'll have to ratchet. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Do you mean you have a 2004.5? There is a 2005 mk4, but that's also the year they introduced the mk5 so no more mk4's were made.
Hello, how would you install an armrest in the GLI? Did not come with on. Bought off ESC TUNING. NO INSTRUCTIONS. HELP PLEASE.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts