Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Just bought a 2007 White/Tan Wolfsburg a few weeks ago and have been loving it so far!

Windows are being tinted right now, but on my way to drop the car off, my headlight bulb on the drivers side went out. I would love to buy a replacement online and replace the bulb myself, but I'm wondering how difficult the process is? Thanks for any help or tips!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Very easy. I'd use ecstuning.com to buy the actual headlight. But then its just a simple cap that you screw off right behind the headlight. Then you twist the black headlight holder about a 1/4 turn and pull it out. I'm sure it's on YouTube or something. But when you do replace them, might I suggest using my last post about disabling the drl's? It will save the life of your headlights!!! It looks better too and gets that annoying DRL light off the dash!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Also, here is the website. Lots of bulbs and lots of colors!

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Jetta_V--2.5/Lighting/Bulbs/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much! I actually did it earlier today and it was so simple! Just got the bulb at wal-mart for $9 bucks! Easy!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hehe alrighty, but I'd use ECStuning.com if you need anything. Haven't had a problem with them yet! But be careful that website is very very very addicting! :)

But really, disable the DRL's!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts