Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
281 - 289 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sad to see you go, I have been looking at a lot of your stuff for ideas for mine, the euro light mount conversion is the one I am getting ready to do right now. Thanks for all the good write-ups. Hope to see you back in a dub soon.

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
Whats up everyone, I'm here to just let ya'll know that I have parted out with my Jetta. I wanna give thanks to friends that I have made here during the fun of my mk3 jetta build, also not forgetting the haters who hated cause without you haters who hated, my euro inspiration wouldn't got me to really understanding the way of euro because I am A TRUE DIE HARD JDM. I had fun building my MK3 jetta and it was sure a blast to drive, smoking some euro rivals and most definitely some of my kind, JDM cars on the freeway or street. I do not approve street racing just for the record!!! but i did it anyways. I dearly miss my Jetta but had to sell her because small compact sedan isn't cutting it anymore, I had bought a true daily driver SUV (2000 explorer). Although I hate the MPG, its a good size for a family man like my self. If I ever buy another VW, it has to be a jetta.... euro grew in me so I have respect on that side.

Giving Special thanks and good bye to some of my closest friends here: 95JettaIII, 96JettaGlMK3, 98 VW 1.8CLX, Beto, boost, dragginframe, Eric sanchez, bowheaty, greekdrifter, lazarusvr6, mccliffGLX, Minushuman, MKtrek, nubianupe, oregon, Sahovaman, Satsy, Pong, And ofcourse miss VICKY ^_^...... and dasbohan too (without this guy giving me hard time, I really would've never understood how VW life style are).

P.S. This is what I'm currently working on my USDM side of me http://econolines.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3464

GOOD BY GUYS AND GALS
Too bad you're leaving, you contributed a lot to the site. Hopefully see you back sometime, enjoy yourself!

·
not your typical air ride
7,193 Posts
:cool: thats my job, if you can bear the brute then you can face the hate. the econo is an awesome pickup ha, that should be a fun build.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Sad to see you part with your jet. It was a great run man, glad I was able to see it all take place. Thanks for all your contributions to the site, all your awesome DIYs and write ups will be surely be a great help to fellow dubbers for quite a while. Hope you stop in every once in a while to check in on us and fill us in with your current builds, you don't have to own a Jetta to be a part of the site :)

Hope the people here and your euro left a lasting impression on you. We'd love to see you back here with another Jet in the future!
Take care of yourself man.

-Tyler

·
Registered
31 Posts
OMG, nice car, nice mod, very good how to's, u remember me my car a few years ago, good look with that truck, we'll miss that how to's...

·
Registered
1 Posts
JDM Guy, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for saving my P-chip installation project! The instructions from Neuspeed were worthless, but your photos and complete details made the job a success. Even the sources that you cited weren't nearly as helpful as your own illustrated instructions.

The final step of enjoying some Lay's Barbecue Performance Chips will have to wait until I can get to the store. Otherwise, the project was finished in no time, thanks to you!

281 - 289 of 289 Posts