Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

JETTA CLI 1.8 carb

907 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  wagonicfolding 
#1 ·
hi all im new here and really need some help on my 1.8 jetta cli
i want to make my cli kjet again i got the kjet full setupbut dont know where the wires go from the loom the car was kjet but the wires was cut of i traced the wire and found them but dont have a clue where they should be pluged also need help on installation of the kjet ive installed the pump under the car in the space but the only problem is the wiring installation that was cut of from the loom with no plugs

please help im new to this

#2 ·
Cars, like anything else lend themselves to good research. There's anecdotal evidence ("I once knew a guy who..."), empirical evidence ("Plastic Impeller in water pump failure..."), personal experience ("I know Jettas are great cars if you stay in this generation"), and everything else/everyone else's experiences.

You have to consider these things as a whole. I know someone is going to try & correct me, but I'd consider looking at my post as a whole. Jettas, as a model of car have far fewer sales than say, a Chevy Cobalt. Therefore, when you hear that a certain make or model is "expensive to fix" or has "high maintenance", it's really an outlier & not that easy to compare with other brands as a whole. I could say that the whole "VW" brand is 'expensive' to fix if I use Bugatti or Audi as an example, but the argument then falls apart.

Is a Jetta high maintenance? No. The cars of today are all virtually the same. The company who made the car gives you a service schedule that you should follow for optimal operation of the car. If you follow these things & drive the car like an average individual, your car will last you an exceptionally long time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.