Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please any help? I have a 2002 jetta but just yesterday ,all glasses together will central lock won't work but I've checked all fuses and they are OK. But when I disconnect and connect the battery terminal everything starts working again.please any ideas? Thanks!

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Please any help? I have a 2002 jetta but just yesterday ,all glasses together will central lock won't work but I've checked all fuses and they are OK. But when I disconnect and connect the battery terminal everything starts working again.please any ideas? Thanks!

I'm not sure I completely understand. You're talking about just the windows? Or windows and doors? The button on the driver door-->
This button locks all the windows so that only the driver can control them. But you're saying they all lock and then you have to disconnect the battery to get them to work again? Hmmm...

Put the phone down and Drive!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please i need some guidance here, could these signs mean a bad CCM? Thats what I'm suspecting but i want to confirm before. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi, i have a 2002 Jetta, all windows and central locking system stopped working i checked all fuses and they were ok but i read some forums i heard some talking about a power window relay or power door relays which could be the culprit.i checked under the driver side and saw some relays but cant tell which is either power window or power door relay. can someone please tell me the location of this relay(s) and the number written on it. any help is appreciated. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts