Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a problem with my car.. When car wont turn on.. like it wants to but it wont at all.. and when I turn on the ignition switch my fuel pump stays on and wont turn off! and it send alot of fuel to my injectors and my spark plungs are soaking wet of pure gas and if I leave it on for a bit it starts leaking.. So me and My father thought it was our starter so we changed it and nope still same thing.. We dried the sparkplugs and let all the gas dry out and we changed the spark plugs and tryed again but nope.. Fuel pump stays on and on... What could be my problem!?? :( My jetta was starting fine and now idk wats wrong I even changed the Fuel Relay and Fuel Fuse also and nothing... Any Ideas guys? Really Appreciate your help if you can? Need to know ASAP! :(

Thank You.

·
Digifook.
716 Posts
If you pull the fuel pump relay while its running what happens? The pumps should stop end of story. Are you dead sure you pulled the correct relay?

There is gas in your oil because the cylinders are filling up with gas and its getting forced past the rings. What engine and year is your car ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.