Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! So I have since a couple of post about this, but all of them run to the said source of the issue, but again I feel like mine is up there....of course. So lets start out from the beginning, so I just replaced my rear back axle after and accident so the car was sitting for the last few months, and me being pissed off from the situation I start once or twice between the 3 months period of it not being drove. After I replaced the back axle the car was fine for a month or so, then the upper coolant lines by the throttle body busted, replace those then my cooling fans wouldn't turn on. I was then "found" what I thought the problem was. I found out that my fan control module could have been busted replaced it, still the problem was not fixed, fans kept running and the temp gauge was pass over 190. So did some more looking about in the car and saw that my fuse box on top on the battery for the fuse for the fans was melted and was like wow this might be the issue replace it.......then again nothing same issues still. Then last thing I replace was the Coolant temp sensor, the only different thing about the replacement on the sensor was that I was not able to get the old coolant temp sensor out because the clips top piece broke off so the rest of the clip was still holding the old temp sensor in the housing. So I removed the dummy plug and put the sensor there. Now I am just frustrated and pissed replacing all 4 of those main pieces the issue of the fans consistently running and the whenever it is sunny or hot outside the car temp rises over 190+. I have a feeling it could be and ECU issue, but does anyone know of another issue that could be causing this, or maybe a resolution:rolleyes: thank in advance. Xavier

1 - 3 of 3 Posts