Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new from today on this forum.My name is Michael, I live in Quebec Canada. I'm 23 for now:D and here is my beauty:

Jetta Vr6 1999.5;
unitronic chipped
LSD transimission
ACT clutch stage 4;
drop: neuspeed sport 1.5 pouce with koni yellow shocks;
rear brakes of the 20th anniversary golf(10.1'');
rear axle of the 20th anniversary golf (for the ventilated brakes);

no more chat pictures:

at the first date:

the pipe will go off when i'll be sure that it is mechanically ok, i'll explain myself after the pictures:
now:

badlucks and repairs:
-head gasket blown out;
-2nd gear exploded in transmission
-table bushings
- sway bar bushings
-and I forget some other

the TSW wheels 18'' x8.5'' will stay on for now since I(yes I:mad:) find them hot...

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
Looks really good the candy cain tails really set it off welcome to jj sucks about the tranny and head gasket are you gonna do the work yourself or have a shop do it?

Sent from space through a satellite

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks really good the candy cain tails really set it off welcome to jj sucks about the tranny and head gasket are you gonna do the work yourself or have a shop do it?

Sent from space through a satellite
it's already repaired from a tuning shop in my part of the space... now it's almost good. break pads infront and handbrake cables need tp be chaned and the o-ring of the crank sensor. but with the bushing table of the r32 mk4, i find it sick :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks really good the candy cain tails really set it off welcome to jj sucks about the tranny and head gasket
it has been a long time since an update so here I go:
-took off the catback and the straight line exhaust, got caught for an inspection;
-had the 2 manifold gasket brokent and the 2 of the down pipe too;
- had to change all the brake kit except for the caliper infront;
-turned back on my drl and my side markers... for a littlr sum of 1500 $

damn I hate the police:banghead::mad::thumbdown:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.