Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, this isn’t my first post, but I figured I’d do it anyway. I'm pretty new to this forum, so I figured I’d put up some pics of my child, as well as post up some personal information.

I'll start off with me. I'm Josh, a junior at a high school in central Indiana. I’m a dedicated geek/nerd. I read MaximumPC articles like it's my bible, and I used to be very active on their forums as well. I've built 2 computers and modded many more. I’d have to say they are my first passion, and before just recently, they were where most of my money went.

I just turned 16, and got my license, as well as my first car: a 1999.5 Jetta, which brings me to the next subject. My child is a MKIV Tornado Red Jetta. It’s got everything on it, leather interior, heated seats, and automatic trans (which I know I’ll probably take flack for, but that’s the one they had lol). The only thing that I’ve found that it doesn’t have is the interactive trip computer that tells you mileage and junk like that. I've done zero mods on it so far, due to the fact that it's technically my dad's car, so I have to get his permission to do anything. I also have been running into the problem that I don't really have any disposable income for this car, let alone for anything else. I'm looking for a job, but it's looking pretty rough as of now, and I also have this little angel/money-pit called "girlfriend."
I am pushing the idea of the Swiss Cheese Mod, as well as Joey-mod and a set of nice rims and the euro textured rub-strips.

I think I’ve blabbed enough for now, so I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry, the pics weren't working and the albums are broken, i had a whole album on my user page of photos, i'll post them up on flicker here soon. It'll take a while though, because i'm using tethered internet from my MotoDroid.

EDIT: here they are. sorry about the wait.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts