Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
From what I understand send him pics so he can I believe resize them and post them for you on here...

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
If you buy springs you gotta buy struts ment to handle the lower stance. Your stock ones will blow out in no time, they arent ment to handle being lower. So, if your gunna but springs and struts, you mine as well buy coilovers and have the adjustability.

·
Registered
531 Posts
No I'd like to be able to get in my own driveway. I'd also like to be able to get into my work parking lot.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
No I'd like to be able to get in my own driveway. I'd also like to be able to get into my work parking lot.
Every time I drive down the ramp to the parking garage at my work I scrape at the bottom... and have to drive wrong way to avoid speed bumps lol

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Recently I figured out which way to go to avoid scraping so I'm golden now. Sometimes it's a pita but it's worth it in the end.

·
Registered
531 Posts
The picture on your profile in your album that show's a MK4, is that your car??? Mine is a lot lower than that for sure.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
The picture on your profile in your album that show's a MK4, is that your car??? Mine is a lot lower than that for sure.
Lol it's an old pic from few years ago. Completely stock... I never said mine is lower nor want to play "who has a bigger dick" game lol. I meant it would look much nicer if it was lower just a bit that's all.

·
Registered
531 Posts
For the record I wasn't playing that game either. Although we all know the real winner, I was just making a point and explaining myself. Can we get back to the real subject?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Real winner... I loled. You know what happens when you win on the interwebz hahaha. Like I said, I like the way your car looks, IMHO it would look better a bit lower and most people would agree, but in the same time you're the one driving it and if you don't feel comfortable riding lower because driveways, speed bumps, potholes and whatever it's all good.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts