Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
i say go for the 2nd one, wheels doesn't have to be European or German to go to these cars. as long as it looks good, your good to go... plus your car is black, black rims will look good IMO

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
I don't think the A8's would look good on a MK3, I'd say wheel #1 if I have to choose between those three...

·
The Name is Nate.
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think the A8's would look good on a MK3, I'd say wheel #1 if I have to choose between those three...

Thanks for the input Vicky..Im going to throw a few more up later on...im ordering a set from TM Tuning out of Germany, its why I need to make a decision..lol

found one more at TM Tuning that I liked..also suggestions from people about other wheels is nice, gives me a bit to play with as well

keskin KT9.jpg Keskin KT9 (249$us per.)

·
Registered
7,555 Posts
Welcome back! I look forward to this build. I'm gonna wait for more options on the wheels before I give input lol

·
Registered
7,555 Posts
Powder coating is over rated... trust me lol

·
The Name is Nate.
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
man..2 kids is a handful lol...any how..still deciding on wheels...heres a couple more that I have been considering..so all you wheel gurus...'specially EJ..c'mon and throw your opinions..I can handle it..haha.

·
Registered
984 Posts
my vote is for the 2nd rim, makes me drool....

1 - 20 of 72 Posts