Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
deleted re 'bentley mkiii manual.pdf' is unavailable. This file was deleted.:(
I download that file just a couple days ago. Maybe check back later. The file may be back. The bad news for me is the file does not contain the full manual. Appears the diesel specific stuff was omitted.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I do believe that it is copyright infringement to post copies of the Bently manual. I am also a Vortex member and this is strictly prohibited in that forum. It is easiest to actually buy one from any number of online vendors. Just a thought...:confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I do believe that it is copyright infringement to post copies of the Bently manual. I am also a Vortex member and this is strictly prohibited in that forum. It is easiest to actually buy one from any number of online vendors. Just a thought...:confused:
THIS IS JETTA JUNKIE!!!!!! (picture me kicking you in chest into a hole..where you should stay!)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks 1968RallySport, much appreciated. I don't know why the MKIII manual is so elusive when the II and IV are everywhere.

For anyone looking for the manual going forward, don't be a lazy retard and wait for someone to post a direct link. If you're going to cry about a broken/non working link and can't figure out that the link at least brought you to the right place, you probably shouldn't be turning wrenches anyway.

That said, the file you want will show as 33/34MB depending on the box you're on. Search for BENTLEY_MANUAL_Golf3_Vento_2.pdf on 4shared. This is the exact name of the correct file. Or, just search for "Bentley", which is what I did. Right now you'll get all of 5 results. That site is chock full of malicious **** so be sure your download ends in .pdf and not .exe.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts