Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have downloaded multiple copies of the bentley mk3 manual, but they are missing section 35-37! it is a conspiracy! lol I can try and give anyone that wantw the vesions I got. I'm def a newbbie here, and thats pretty much what I have looked for for 6-8 months.. reply back if you want me to try sending this. ty and have a gret day you dubs. lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Fresh noob here too. I have a 97 jetta gls and could use a copy of the Bentley for this ride. I've fixed a tons of issues myself without it but now I need to do some wire hunting. If anyone could help with a pdf, my email is [email protected]

thanks all

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can somebody email me a copy too? everybody claims the link is okay but it says file is invalid Dam* it. please, just want to repair my VR6 already :-((:)(
email:[email protected]

ill see if i can find a file hosting site that wont erase it instead of 4shared or mediafire..

·
Registered
33 Posts
i hope this last link works..... I actually own the bentley manual....so the goodie 2 shoes can blow me.... i want a back up digital copy of it...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi. every mk3 manual that I download is missing the sections on the automatic transmission. If you could send me that section that would be excellent. From one vdub enthusiast to another thank you..Matt. PS. here is my email address [email protected]

·
Sofa King Euro
986 Posts
BFI has hard copies for sale

41 - 57 of 57 Posts