Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Give cxracing a call i built a supercharged 4.3mustang a while back and used a 12x32x3 front mount. The quality was great and i plan on getting one for the jetta down the road. They are in cali tho.

sent from a payphone using quarters

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all,
I just want to say THANKS to whoever set up and does the hard work on this forum. I collect antique vehicles so I am on plenty of forums and I will say that in only a hour of browsing, I have learned more about a new set of wheels in my driveway than I expected to!!!

I may post more about the funny story on how I have ended up working on this 2002 1.8T Jetta with 168k thats in my yard and taking up my time from working on my 7 other fun vehicles. Like I really need this. :)

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Hi all,
I just want to say THANKS to whoever set up and does the hard work on this forum. I collect antique vehicles so I am on plenty of forums and I will say that in only a hour of browsing, I have learned more about a new set of wheels in my driveway than I expected to!!!

I may post more about the funny story on how I have ended up working on this 2002 1.8T Jetta with 168k thats in my yard and taking up my time from working on my 7 other fun vehicles. Like I really need this. :)
:thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using fkn Swype.

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Hey everyone just a quick question. So i have an after market exhaust on my Mk4 jetta Vr6 that is too loud to pass my state inspection(RI). any ideas on how to lower the noise just so i can pass that doesn't include getting a stock exhaust put on lol.

heres the exhaust i currently have...... http://www.awe-tuning.com/awe-mk4-exhaust
There's not really much you can do if it still has the res in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Bentley manual link posted (new one) does not work. After downloading the iVlivid file sharing it still will not work.

Does anyone have this on Google + they can share and post the link?

I'm a new Jetta owner and would really like to have this.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
13,682 Posts
The Bentley manual link posted (new one) does not work. After downloading the iVlivid file sharing it still will not work.

Does anyone have this on Google + they can share and post the link?

I'm a new Jetta owner and would really like to have this.

Thanks!
Pm me your email I have one on my dropbox I can send you the link

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
105 Posts
So I was thinking of making another thread but then I thought it might be better to ask it here in case it might get added to the above noob links.

I was wondering if anyone knew the paint codes and colors that came on mkiv? Maybe even a few pictures of those colors.

·
Registered
68 Posts
No **** I am right by the walmart on 40 I am looking for some help to help me pull my front end off this weekend like sunday to retighten a hose clamp and put in a heater core I am hoping that it comes in on saturday for heater core

·
Super Moderator
13,682 Posts
No **** I am right by the walmart on 40 I am looking for some help to help me pull my front end off this weekend like sunday to retighten a hose clamp and put in a heater core I am hoping that it comes in on saturday for heater core
Heater core will take you more then a day the entire interior will need to be disassembled but pm me your number I'll see if I can get up with you Sunday, do you know about deldubs?

·
Registered
68 Posts
No I don't know any thing about DelDubs. Plus I dont think you would want my vdub in the club unless every one wants to help me fix up and look as good as every one.

·
Super Moderator
13,682 Posts
No I don't know any thing about DelDubs. Plus I dont think you would want my vdub in the club unless every one wants to help me fix up and look as good as every one.
Deldubs is just a club it's for anyone who wants to join that has a dub, were all here for you if you need help fixing it up I would be more then happy to help you if I have the free time, Sunday I'm going to he deldubs BBQ at 12 and I'll stay there for a bit but depending on the wife I may be able to swing by and give you a hand takin the front end off

61 - 80 of 91 Posts