Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Deldubs is just a club it's for anyone who wants to join that has a dub, were all here for you if you need help fixing it up I would be more then happy to help you if I have the free time, Sunday I'm going to he deldubs BBQ at 12 and I'll stay there for a bit but depending on the wife I may be able to swing by and give you a hand takin the front end off.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
[woo] Where at in Delaware?

·
Registered
68 Posts
my car is some what taken apart in 45 mins so I dont think I am going to go since I need the engine cold to hook up the hoses.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I tried downloading the Bentley manual from link above to no avail :-( but while surfing the internet I came across link which is FREE. I know I'm not the only person that loves hearing the word FREE! I definitely plan to study this to know the ins and outs of my 'new' vehicle.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wfmdziamn1w

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow this is awesome! I just got a new MK4 Jetta VR6 that I've done very little to and am really trying to learn as much as I can.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Whats up I'm new to this site I have a mk4 1.8t and I all have a unitronics stage 2+ Ecu waiting to be installed on the description it says that it requires you have a k04 turbo but my buddy "says" he had it with the stock turbo I'd like to know if this is possible

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for front break pad recommendations for a stock '02 Jetta 1.8t with the electronic wear indicator system. Car is a daily driver... not looking to spend a bucket load of $$ but don't want junk either... any suggestions?

81 - 91 of 91 Posts