Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been thinking of getting my chip reprogrammed. Any suggestions? And any recommended places in Florida. I have a 2009 2.0L Wolfsburg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not worth the cost if you are N/A......
he said he was the 2.0L Wolfsburg... he meant he is 2.0T... So it is certainly worth it. 2.0L in North America only came in the 2.0T

There are some local shops in Orlando and Miami but it all depends on what tune you want to get. You need to look up the manufacturers website and find local dealers there, or you can always ship out your ecu.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just ordered these today for my 09' Wwolfsburg 2.0T. Can't wait to got these mods done!

APR Carbonio-Intake - 269.10
APR Carbonio-Stage II Intake Back Pipe - 179.10
APR Turbo Back Exhaust System - 1349.10
APR ECU Upgrade Stage II - 599.00

Took advantage of the Spring Sale. Also Driving to APR to pickup parts and have them do the ECU upgrade.

·
GLI Newb
4,206 Posts
Just ordered these today for my 09' Wwolfsburg 2.0T. Can't wait to got these mods done!

APR Carbonio-Intake - 269.10
APR Carbonio-Stage II Intake Back Pipe - 179.10
APR Turbo Back Exhaust System - 1349.10
APR ECU Upgrade Stage II - 599.00

Took advantage of the Spring Sale. Also Driving to APR to pickup parts and have them do the ECU upgrade.
o_O big spender. You'll definitely love it

Sent from my Phablet AKA Samsung Galaxy Note 4G LTE via the dark side.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just finished installing APR stage II (intake,stage II intake back pipe, turbo back exhaust and ECU upgrade stage II) parts and ECU upgrade. WOW!!! Completely different car. Looks like brake upgrades will be coming sooner than anticipated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got an 06 jetta 2.5 NA engine, 6 speed auto trans, already done suspension. The next thing i wanna do is the intake, i want something not too loud, preferably dry type filter. What do u recommend?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I love my K&N on my 2.0T, but it is a little loud at times mainly turbo noise. So you probably would be ok.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can anyone advise on loudness of the Carbonio intake for the 2.5 NA engine. I need an intake but i've been getting different response between the weapon and the Carbonio, but i want something that's subtle, nothing too loud.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love my K&N on my 2.0T, but it is a little loud at times mainly turbo noise. So you probably would be ok.[/QUOTE

:)I Just got a 2007 Jetta 2.0 T. Put a catback exhaust and K/n Typhoon intake. Looking at downpipes on ebay and looking to get APR Stage 2 tune....

Whats Better Forge DV or Blow off for this set up?

Should I Get the Relocation kit?

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
What is the sound deadening material that is posted for $50 or less? what part is it on the hood and what is it going to do when removed?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Here's some MODs and Brands that I know carry them

<50 - Urethane Torque Arm Bushing (Whiteline, Neuspeed)
- Urethane Rack and Pinion Mount Bushing (Whiteline)

>50 - Urethane Rear Trailing Arm Bushing (Whiteline)

>100 - Urethane Front Control Arm Bushing (Whiteline, Energy Suspension)
- Sway bar links (Whiteline, Neuspeed)
- HID conversion kits (Litech)

>250 - Springs (Eibach, Neuspeed, H&R)
Anti lift control arm mount (Whiteline)
Cold Air Intake (KN, Neuspeed, AFe [no check engine light with AFe])

>500 - Struts (Koni, Bilstein)
Sway Bars (Eibach, Neuspeed, Whiteline)

1000 + - Coilover Kits (KW, H&R, HSD)

These are just some I know off hand. I have a 09 GLi and plan on doing my suspension next year with wheel and tires (Enkei M52 rims and Continental DW tires) so that why I know a bunch of them from research. Also I'll be replacing most of the car's lights with LEDs and converting the Fogs to HID (I hate the fact they have HID headlights and not fogs)

21 - 40 of 49 Posts