Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help choosing rubber mats for my 04 Jetta 2.0. I've heard mixed reviews about both, so now I'm not sure which set to buy.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Monster mats all the way. the weather tech ones look okay, but the passenger one look's different like almost a generic fit mat.

·
Premium Member
14,456 Posts
I've got Monster's. They're easy to clean and look fresh with the "JETTA" stamped on them.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've always had the Weathertechs in my cars...the floor liners. The only thing I didn't like was the weathertech logo on the mat because it takes away from that OEM appearance. Just grabbed black Monsters with the Jetta logo...love them. They are thick and sturdy, and fit right into factory oval retainers (weathertechs also fit perfect if you opt for the floorliner version). Made my Jetta look brand new on the inside. I had el cheapos that slid around previously. Looks clean as hell. Best $95 I could have ever spent. Monsters all the way.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Anywhere in Canada that you guys know of? Shipping of the mats from ebay is almost $50.
The dealer is your best bet. I dont know how much they charge where you are but over here in Montreal they charge $135 plus tax. You can try Kijiji or craigslist if you want, there might be some up for sale there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts