Volkswagen Jetta Junkies banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks im from Ireland and im moving over to Canada next year and im big into the vw scene here in Ireland and would love to get involved in the vw scene over there... would like to met people like minded as myself and make some valuable vag friends :)

is there any good Canadian forums etc any help appreciated

thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome to Canada! Where are you moving to? Canada's a big place, yknow :D
First things first, trade in your vdub for a snowmobile. Then be sure to get yourself a pet polar bear to protect your igloo, eh?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to Canada! Where are you moving to? Canada's a big place, yknow :D
First things first, trade in your vdub for a snowmobile. Then be sure to get yourself a pet polar bear to protect your igloo, eh?
I not sure yet will prob be edmonton but was thinking about qubec too... ha ha pet polar bear would be class...are you a canadian????

·
Registered
6 Posts
from what ive seen and know, quebec has a very large vw scene and there are very many jetta fans there. would be a good place !

·
Registered
9 Posts
from what ive seen and know, quebec has a very large vw scene and there are very many jetta fans there. would be a good place !
Exactly.

I am from Quebec city and I can tell you that the VW scene is very huge!

Do you speak - or at least understand - the French language?

If yes, you can go to WWW.VWQUEBEC.CA to help you making a choice!

I am an administrator of that forum.

Good luck with your choice!

If you need help, feel free to write me a PM!

Chuck!

Envoyé depuis mon HTC Panache avec Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
I not sure yet will prob be edmonton but was thinking about qubec too... ha ha pet polar bear would be class...are you a canadian????
Yes I am Canadian! Im from Ontario, but I hope to be moving to Quebec soon. Quebec is a beautiful province with lots of history and culture. Quebec City, and a lot of other parts of Quebec, have a kinda European vibe to it and I think you'll feel at home there (granted you speak French ;) )

I've only been to Edmonton once but from what I hear, theres lots of jobs and great opportunities out there! Where ever you decide to move to, you will love it. I dont mean to brag but its a great country we got over here ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exactly.

I am from Quebec city and I can tell you that the VW scene is very huge!

Do you speak - or at least understand - the French language?

If yes, you can go to WWW.VWQUEBEC.CA to help you making a choice!

I am an administrator of that forum.

Good luck with your choice!

If you need help, feel free to write me a PM!

Chuck!

Envoyé depuis mon HTC Panache avec Tapatalk
Thanks Chuck... nope i dont have a clue of french tho :( i knew i should of done it in school :D... ill have a look at the site tho.. thanks for the thoughts tho i could be getting in touch :)

Yes I am Canadian! Im from Ontario, but I hope to be moving to Quebec soon. Quebec is a beautiful province with lots of history and culture. Quebec City, and a lot of other parts of Quebec, have a kinda European vibe to it and I think you'll feel at home there (granted you speak French ;) )

I've only been to Edmonton once but from what I hear, theres lots of jobs and great opportunities out there! Where ever you decide to move to, you will love it. I dont mean to brag but its a great country we got over here ;)
Yeah it seems lovely from what i seen of it pity i have no french tho :( yeah its the jobs and opportunities that are grabbing my attention in edmonton.. would there be any work for a graduate mechanical engineer / renewable energy engineer?? it actually is a lovely country and i cant wait to move over but your biased :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts